- 2 clove garlic.chopped
- 1 medium onion,chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup sundries tomato,sliced and softened in water for few minutes
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives,sliced
- 2 pcs dried chili,chopped
- 500 g shrimp,peeled and deveined
- splash of white wine
- salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 cups tomato sauce sauce
- 1 package(500g) fussily or farfalle pasta,cooked al dente
- 150 g feta cheese,crumbled
- fresh basil leaves,
- extra olive oil
- Heat oil in a pan,saute onions until soft.Add the garlic and saute until fragrant
- Add the sundries tomatoes,olives and chilli and cook for 5 mins.
- Add the shrimps and wine and let reduce wine and shrimps turn pink.
- Pour in tomato sauce
- Toss with cooked pasta and more olive oil;Garnish with feta and basil leaves.
Shrimps shells and heads can be boiled and use the broth to boiled the pasta and a few spoons to mix with the tomato sauce to add a more seafood flavour.