- 2 tbsp vegetable oil,divided
- 4 large eggs,lightly beaten and divided
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper,divided
- 2tsp grated peeled fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves,minced
- 1 3/4 cups thinly sliced spring onions,divided
- Dash of salt
- 5 cups of cooked rice,chilled
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 10 oz ,frozen mixed vegetables,thawed
- 3tbsp chopped fresh parsley
1.Heat 2 tsp oil in a large non stick skillet over medium high heat.Add half of the eggs;swirl to coat the pan evenly.sprinkle with1/2 tsp pepper and dash of salt.cook 3 minutes or until egg is done.Remove egg from pan,thinly slice and set aside.
2.Wipe pan with paper towel.Heat remaining oil in pan over medium high heat.add 1 cup onions,ginger and garlic,stir fry 30 seconds.Add remaining eggs and rice,stir fry 3 minutes.Stir in half of reserved egg strips,remaining onions,pepper,soy sauce and salt and mixed vegetables,cook 30 seconds,stirring well to combine.top with remaining eggs strips and chopped parsley.