- Zest of 1/2 orange
- 1 teaspoon ginger juice
- 1tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 2 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- asparagus,cut away the hard part
- carrots,cut into julienne
- baby corn,halved
- 4(6oz) salmon fillets
- freshly ground black pepper
- olive oil for brushing pockets
- 1/3 cup diagonally thinly slice scallions,for garnish
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.combine the orange zest,ginger juice,soy sauce orange juice,vinegar,sesame oil and honey together in a small bowl;set aside
Fold 4 aluminium foil squares in1/2 lengthwise.
Evenly divide the asparagus,carrots and baby corn among the foil packets,season the vegetables with 1 tablespoon sesame-ginger marinade.Place a salmon fillet on top of the vegetables and season with black pepper and an additional of the table spoon of the marinade.
Fold the top half of the foil over fish,and overlap small folds along the open edge to seal.Brush each packet with olive oil.
Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
Transfer the packets to plates.Carefully cut the packets open,avoiding the hot steam,and serve.