- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cups loosely packed fresh baby spinach
- 1 small head red cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 large sweet potatoes, cut into ½ inch cubes
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. white balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. raw cashews
- 2 Tbsp. raw whole almonds
- sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook quinoa according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, steam broccoli and sweet potatoes in a steamer basket over medium heat for 10 minutes or until tender.
- In a large bowl, toss spinach, cabbage, cooked quinoa, broccoli and sweet potatoes.
- In a small bowl, whisk oil, lemon juice and vinegar; pour over salad. Add cashews and almonds; toss to combine and serve.